Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Blessings on Blessings

LLUVIA DE BENDICIONES

One being our new friend Decil! We met him looking for a different person. When we went back to meet with him he told us the day he met us he started praying for the first time again and he is ready to leave his worldy past behind and start his new life with Jesus Christ. It was a pretty big miracle, at the end of the lesson he asked us when he could get baptized and then when he could start being a missionary like us!

Another blessing but mostly testimony builder for me was an activity we attended and sang at. The ward read lehis vision in the scriptures together then sent them off to the cultural hall to eat and it had music and distracting things. Then there was a pole that extended from the cultural hall leading to the sacrament room that led to a tree with tons of lights and fruit. Next to the tree a choir of missionaries sang and tried to help the other people hear our voices so that they could come [take part of the fruit.[ It took a little bit for people to hear the music or figure out what was going on. Some followed the pole and saw the tree and us singing but then went back into the cultutal hall. Some stayed at the halfway point being able to take part of the "worldly things" but still look at the tree of life.

 It made me reflect a lot on all of the people who have come to baptism in my mission, my family, my friends and where they all are right now. I felt the spirit so strongly, testifying of the true joy we can feel from obedience. I know that no temperal happiness can exceed the joy we will feel when our Savior comes again and we are prepared and have done everything we could to help prepare our families! I know the fruit of the gospel is for everyone, though it is hard to choose between the temperal or lasting joy in this life, I know that God is aware of our situation and is there to answer our doubts or tend to our needs. I love my family, my chilean-foreigner family and I love my Savior and I love this gospel with all my heart! 

The best line I got this week was when someone asked if my companion was my daughter. 

My heart is extremley full. Words can not describe how much i love this gospel! I love and thank you all so much for your endless support and prayers!

Hermana Pulsipher

Fotoitos: Easter egg hunt for the hermanas in our apartment, closed down a street to have a soccer match, and the ward activity

Homecoming!

Sarah returns from a successful mission! Well done though good and faithful servant!! We are so proud of you...