Wednesday, March 7, 2018

AHHHH CHANGES - March 7, 2018

Hey fam! Okay I lost track of time in the ceber again, but ill update you! 

So, we have changed on tuesday and I was freaking out but then President straight up told me what was happening with me and my comp. Thanks to aunt camber, I am super tight with him. SO! Im going to the other side of the mission, San Bernardo, aka the celestial kingdom. Its a bike sector cause its a little bit more in the country and there are a lot of members in the ward! Im actually super pumped. I just bought a ton of comfy dresses for like 3 dollars that will be great for that. Is seriously going to be a party! 

Hmmm, this week, we dropped our investigator Jesus (age: dad) because he wanted more than just a baptism with us. He basically told me he didnt want to start dating girls until after i got home from the mission (14 months) and always wears my favorite color. He also told me that for our next lesson he would take me to my favorite restuarant. SO basically I am super bummed about that. But we always have after my mission right?

But, on the BRIGHT SIDE we put down 3 baptism dates with three haitians! They have the BIGGEST hearts i love them so much! And their spanish is on the same level as mine so that helps a ton too! They were definitely prepared from God and I am so so happy about that! Pretty sad to be leaving all the beautful haitians i this sector but ill be back to visit for their baptisms! 

Something that ive learned from this change is that I am not perfect. I literally have so many flaws, pet peaves, and have SO MUCH to learn. But, thats what makes us human and that is why we are here on the earth right now! To grow and to strengthen ourselves in every way possible! Which i think is super great that Heavenly Father gives us a life time to do it and gives us everything we need on this earth to make the impossible possible! 

Im super bummed to be leaving Hermana Alvarez, she has taught me so much, and we have had a little too much fun BUT Heavenly Father knows me better than anyone else and i have such a strong testimony of inspired companionships. I cant wait to see what the Lord has in store for me next!

My favorite quote form President this week in our conference was, "Dont be your own distraction." Dont let your inner thoughts and demons bring you down. Have the confidence in yourself that Our Heavenly Father has in you! 

Trabajar con diversion, disfrutar cada momento!

Hermana PulsiPer! (As the chilanos say it) 


Homecoming!

Sarah returns from a successful mission! Well done though good and faithful servant!! We are so proud of you...