Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Fam Bam - May 2, 2018

Okay fam, heres the scoop with the comp.

Her name is Guadalupe Fuentes and is from Mexico. She loves anime, lots of little chinese toys, is always cold, is scared of elders, loves old people, thinks i look like a korean (not sure where she got that), is a recent convert, is super good at teaching (very animated), and gets hurt a lot. She is super nice and an amzing missionary. I have already lñearned so much from her! After a night of stressing and not sleeping i woke up the next day and we talked it out (The mission makes me stress in ways that i didnt think were possible for my super calm personality). She told me she was just not feeling well and all was well. But the thing is that something happens to her everyday so we dont work as much. Her bike has broken 50 times, she got an allergic reaction to a bug bite, we visit the physical therepist 2 times a week for her knees and sometimes she just feels like vommiting so she needs to go home and rest. Dad wouldnt believe this, but i would actually rather be working. It was really hard for me at first being patient and sensitive but I think that is the point of the mission. Learning new things from every comp and having more trust in the Lord that we can supercede these faults and become better. I had an idea to make her more tough but i am just letting her teach me how to be more sensitive and patient with her. Im so thankful for my good attitude and that i can just laugh it off, it honestly carries me through the mission. 

Saturday was probably the highlight of my week. I got to go back to my first sector because the sister of Lucie (my first baptism) got baptized! It was so amazing to see that when we baptize true converts into the gospel, we can see more blessings that can come from it! It was so good seeing everyone from my first ward, all my boyfriends were really excited to see me too. It was kind of awkward because there were three old men fighting for my attention but thanks to all my experiences beofre the mish, i could handle it. 

It has actually been so much fun leading the sector! I love taking the reins and knowing whats actually going on. I feel like my time here is really short and i am trying to just cherish every moment right now.

I am so excited to talk to you guys on mothers day! I will proabably call you guys around 3 or 4pm (Chile time). 

Super excited to see what Heavenly Father has in mind for me this week! Always put your trust in Him, He knows so much better than us. Nothing is a coincidence, there is always something we need to learn or understand better. This life is a constant progression so keep on progressing and find out what He wants from you! I know this church is true with all my heart! Your testimony is between you and God and no one else. Dont let anyone affect the testomny you have!




Homecoming!

Sarah returns from a successful mission! Well done though good and faithful servant!! We are so proud of you...